Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I Got A Gypsy!
Here is my first project created with my Gypsy. A little Halloween shape book. The ability to weld images really opens up a whole world of possibilities. For this book I used Paper Doll Dress Up, Plantin Schoolbook, and Gypsy Font. I didn't have chip board so I used the back pages from some paper stacks I had. With all the layers it's thick and sturdy. Some snap rings for the binding and my Cropadile to punch the holes. Also, Stickles, ribbon, white gel pen and embellishments I had laying around. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View. Hope you like it, thanks for looking!!